Adobe is teasing a new version of Photoshop CS6 with some “goodies” for its upcoming Create Now Live event in the YouTube video embedded above. Create Now Live will be a live-streamed event that was originally scheduled for Dec. 5 but was moved to Dec. 11 in the last week or so.
Macotakara noted that there are plenty of hints in the video of a Retina version of Photoshop, not the least of which is the Retina MacBook Pro it is being displayed on. Here’s a screengrab of the Adobe video—where it is pretty easy to see the Retina Photoshop elements in the next CS6:
Adobe brought its Lightroom application to Retina specs just two weeks ago, but it is really nice to see the flagship application getting the Retina display it deserves. More event details follow:
At Create Now Live, you’ll:
Be one of the first to hear what’s next in Adobe® Creative Cloud™.
- See what’s next in Adobe Photoshop®.
- Explore ways to take your design skills from print to online and mobile.
- Learn how teams can work better together with Creative Cloud.
Learn from creative innovators.
- Kelby Media Group CEO Scott Kelby shows off hidden gems in Photoshop CS6.
- Iconic design agency Karlssonwilker talks about taking their unique design sensibility to the web.
- Go behind the scenes of “A Liars Autobiography: The Untrue Story of Monty Python’s Graham Chapman” with Animation Director Justin Weyers.
December 11, 2012
Keynote 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PST Jeffrey Veen, Vice President, Products, Adobe Meet the Pros and Adobe Evangelists 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. PST
- Scott Kelby, CEO, Kelby Media Group and President, National Association of Photoshop Professionals
- Justin Weyers, Producer, Made Visual Studio
- Karlssonwilker founders Hijalti Karlsson & Jan Wilker
- Cinthia Wen, founder and creative director, NOON and Chair, Graphic Design, California College of the Arts
- Adobe evangelists Rufus Deuchler, Jason Levine, Julieanne Kost, Paul Trani, and Terry White
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.