9to5Mac has once again scoured the App Store for all the latest app launches, price drops, noteworthy news, and updates, and we have compiled everything in a roundup below. Check it out, but keep coming back as we continually refresh the list throughout the day.
1. Unbound for Mac Unbound for Mac is a “blazing fast, simple to use” viewing experience for Dropbox photos. It works in conjunction with the Leap Motion Controller. Developer Pixite said Leap makes “a lot of sense for viewing your photos on a big screen or a projector,” and it has made Leap work seamlessly with Unbound. Check out a sneak peak of the Mac app in the video above (it is coming soon to the Mac App Store). Pixite also currently offers Unbound for iOS on the App Store.
More apps and updates below.
- Dropbox, Pageonce, War of Words, Skype video messages, Vendetta Online preview, and huge price drops
- Apple CEO Tim Cook on tablet market share
- HBO comes to Apple TV via AirPlay on the updated HBO Go App
- Apple CEO Tim Cook calls Greenlight Capital suit a ‘silly sideshow’
- Apple’s iPads are the hardest tablets to fix, but also need repairs the least
1. Awesome Note (+To-do/Calendar/Reminder) | $3.99 Version 6.400 of this note-taking app includes Today’s schedule management features and the ability to Sync with iOS Reminders, manage the iOS Calendar or Reminder list as a folder, improve sync with Evernote and Google Drive, and send passcode through an email when it lost. The update also removed timeline bar, added swipe features, enhanced the user-interface, and fixed minor bugs.
1. Stock Market for iPad | $4.99 This new stocks app launched recently and boasts a bevy of fancy features, such as:
- Tap on any number/data/chart to share it on Twitter/Facebook
- Real Time Quote for NYSE, NASDAQ-listed Stocks
- Open, Close, Today’s High-Today’s Low, 52w Low-High, Stock Market
- Regular and OHLC- interactive chart for Inter-day, 1 week, 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 1 year, 2 year with the associated Volume Chart
- Full Screen Regular and OHLC- interactive chart in Landscape
- Open Market/ Closed Market Intro Notifications
- Portfolio Tracking
- Key stats and people and company’s profile and logo
- Daily Returns in % Chart
- Returns Histogram 50 Days
- Brokerage Recommendations
- Price Target Summary: Mean Target, Median Target, High Target, Low Target, # of Brokers
- News Feed (Twitter and Mail Sharing)
- 9to5Toys: Data Usage, temporarily free (Reg. 99 cents)
- Line Runner 2 | Free (was 99 cents)
- Procreate – Sketch, paint, create. | $1.99 (was $4.99)
- Where To? – Discover your next | 99 cents (was $2.99)
- iColorama S | $1.99 (was $2.99)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.