The full 1h 21m video of Tim Cook’s D11 interview is now up.
For those with less time, you can read Mark Gurman’s live blog of the event, as well as our highlights and excerpts …
- We have no religious issue with doing Android apps, but we won’t do Chat heads on iOS
- One iPhone, market share and discussing wearables
- Tim Cook teases Jony Ive’s overhaul of iOS 7
- Tim Cook can’t see Google Glass having mainstream appeal, thinks the wrist is interesting for wearables
- Tim Cook says Apple has a “grand vision” for the Apple TV
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel