Today, Aviary announced the release of its a new update for its Photo Editor mobile application for iOS. This is the company’s biggest update software’s biggest update since its maker was acquired by Adobe just a few short months ago. This massive overhaul adds around $200 worth of stickers and effects when synced with an Adobe ID.
Here’s a quick look at what you can expect from this new app:
● Sync with Creative Cloud to keep your supplies forever – Now you have the ability to sign in to the app with an Adobe ID, which will sync all of your photo editing supplies – effects, stickers, frames, and overlays – to Adobe’s Creative Cloud. Not only will this preserve your supplies forever, but it will also let you take them over to Photo Editor on another device.
● Everything is free in November – What good is the ability to sync your supplies if you haven’t downloaded any? For the rest of November, all of Aviary’s awesome effects, stickers, frames, and overlays are free when you sign in to Photo Editor with an Adobe ID. Grab as many as you want, and keep them forever in your Creative Cloud. This is a $200 value, completely free for a limited time.
● Overlays – Place stencils over your photos to make unique and creative images, perfect for sharing on social media. We’ll be adding new overlay packs all of the time and like effects, stickers, and frames, you have the freedom to make this tool all your own.
● Vignettes – One of our big user requests, Aviary’s vignette tool makes it super simple to place a dark or light vignette over your photo, with support for custom size, shape, and intensity.
● New photo adjustments including Highlights, Shadows, Tint, and Fade – These new adjustments (or “slider tools” as we call them here at the Aviary HQ) give you more creative freedom when it comes to manipulating your photos to achieve that perfect look.
● Draw Brush – On iOS, our user-favorite Draw tool now comes with re-built brush technology that makes drawing on photos feel more natural and lifelike.
In addition to the aforementioned enhancements, Aviary has pledged to continue adding new features over time. This updated app might make a nice addition to your mobile photo editing arsenal. If interested, head on over to the App Store to pull down version 3.5.0.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.