Apple Watch preorders are approaching quickly, but will it be difficult to get your hands on one? Also, it looks like the upcoming Apple TV may lack an important future-proofing feature. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed…
Click here to subscribe on iTunes or listen to the episode embedded above.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. In the future, we’ll be starting a new listener mail segment if you’d like to send in your questions or comments. Send an email to email@example.com (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple Watch pre-orders will begin at 12:01 PDT on April 10
- AppleCare+ for Apple Watch: $999 for Edition, $79 for Watch, $59 for Sport
- Upcoming refreshed Apple TV reportedly will not feature support for 4K video
- Angela Ahrendts to retail staff: Encourage customers to buy Apple Watch & MacBook online
- Opinion: Could the 1080p Apple TV 4 hint at a 4K Apple TV set?
- Epic Samsung Galaxy S6 cinematic camera test (Video)