WWDC 2015 has been announced at last, but what can you expect to be unveiled this year? Apple has released iOS 8.4 beta to developers and it comes along with a compete revamp of a critical app. Along with that, we get into Apple Watch try-on appointments and our hands-on experience at the Apple Store. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed…
Click here to subscribe on iTunes or listen to the episode embedded above.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. In the future, we’ll be starting a new listener mail segment if you’d like to send in your questions or comments. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple Watch hands-on and first impressions (Video)
- Almost all Apple Watch models sold out, AppleCare+ pricing revealed (update: sold out!)
- Apple previews revamped Music app with iOS 8.4 beta ahead of WWDC streaming service launch
- Hands-on: Apple’s all-new Music app in iOS 8.4
- WWDC 2015 announced for June 8-12 to unveil “the future of iOS and OS X”
- WWDC 2015 will not be the epicenter of selfie sticks