Accessory maker Dodocase just announced this Dual Charging Dock Organizer that accommodates both an iPhone and Apple Watch for charging. It all fits into a book-like design that will also hold your cables and headphones and make for easier traveling.
The best 4K & 5K displays for Mac
It’s made of Dodocase’s handcrafted book bound cover with carved baltic birch on the inside; it’s available in Charcoal and Indigo Blue options for the cover. It also includes steel inserts on the inside for wrapping cables and should fit any iPhone even with a case around it.
- Simultaneously charges both iPhone and Apple Watch
- Handsome 2-in-1 charging dock and cord management system
- Classic DODOcase Bookbound Cover handcrafted in San Francisco, CA
- Carved Baltic Birch tray with steel inserts for neat cable wrapping, secured magnetically
- Hidden storage compartment to store cables, ear phones, extra watch straps etc.
- Multiple cable routing options
- Holds all iPhone sizes (including iPhone 6 and 6 Plus) and can accommodate most phone cases as well
- No slip, extra grip bookplate corners for secure positioning
- Essential bedside, desktop, and travel accessory
- Available in Charcoal and Indigo Blue
You can order the Dual Charging Dock Organizer from Dodocase for $59 for a limited time (soon to increase to $79). Expected delivery is 4-6 weeks after the Watch launches on April 24th.
Check out our other Apple Watch roundups:
- The best Apple Watch accessories: bands, cases, docks, screen protectors & more
- The best Apple Watch stands and docks
- The best Apple Watch apps you can download now
- Apple Watch gains pill reminders, doctor consultations & more from a dozen new healthcare apps
- The best protective covers, cases, & bags for Apple Watch