Apple has slightly refreshed the 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display, added a more affordable Retina 5K iMac, and an iPhone related surprise. Along with that, we have a new Watch OS update and sad news about Apple’s rumored TV plans. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed…
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- 15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch, and cheaper $1999 27-inch Retina iMac, officially launched
- Apple releases its first official iPhone Lightning Dock for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Apple readies first significant Apple Watch updates, ’TVKit’ SDK for Apple TV
- Apple releases first Apple Watch update with Watch OS 1.0.1, adding new Emoji & languages, app improvements, more
- How-To: Install Watch OS updates on your Apple Watch
- WSJ: Apple dropped its plans for UHDTV with video calling cameras a year ago
- Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster finally admits he got it wrong on the Apple television
- ‘Apple Music’ Beats-based streaming service to have Ping-like social network for artists