Looks like Apple has a couple of new accessories launching in the future and these haven’t been refreshed in a while. It’s no surprise that iPhone 6S rumors are in full effect, but which ones should you believe? Also, is Apple Music as much of a success as expected? All this and slightly more on this incremental “27S” version of the Happy Hour Podcast. (Just kidding, it’s episode 28.) The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- iPhone 6S rumor roundup: Sept. 18 launch, faked benchmarks, & A9 SiP schematics
- iPhone 6s rumor roundup: fake Rose Gold image, Germany reservations, Intel modems, 5-inch model
- Apple Bluetooth LE 4.2 ‘Magic Mouse 2’ & new Wireless Keyboard hit the FCC
- Visualizing a modern Apple Wireless Keyboard [Gallery]
- Apple offering new L/XL Sport bands & Link Bracelet Kit to fit wrists up to 245mm, Modern Buckle now available
- Apple says only 21% of people opting out of free Apple Music trial before expiration
- Pharrell & One Direction headlining Apple Music Festival September 19-28 in London