Apple’s iPhone 6s and 6s Plus are finally here and we’re giving you a rundown of our favorite features and overall impressions. Does the iPhone 6s live up to the hype? Check out this week’s episode for more details. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to email@example.com (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- iPhone 6s vs iPhone 6s Plus: Dual unboxing + impressions [Video]
- New videos compare Touch ID speeds on iPhone 5s, 6, and 6s
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus hold up surprisingly well in waterproof test [Video]
- The best iPhone 6s 3D Touch features [Video]
- iPhone 6s vs iPhone 6 – Full comparison [Video]