Apple’s iPad Pro is finally here, but what makes it so special? Today we’re getting into our first impressions with the iPad Pro and figuring out if it’s worth the hype. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Opinion: Blame early software for iPad Pro’s weak work ethic, size for its awkwardness at play
- iPad Pro diary: It’s day seven, and decision time …
- iPad Pro’s keyboard has an annoying shift key bug, here’s how to fix it
- Review: Logitech’s Create for iPad Pro gets the backlit keyboard part right, but not the case
- Review: Zagg’s Messenger Universal is a smarter, cheaper iPad Pro keyboard and stand
- iPad Pro unboxing and impressions
Also, check out our iPad Pro unboxing and impressions video: