In this episode we discuss the upcoming iPhone 5se and what this may mean for Apple, as well as our thoughts and opinions on the smaller iPhone. Big thanks to Harry’s for sponsoring the episode. Visit harrys.com/happyhour to get your free shaving kit. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to email@example.com (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- tvOS 9.2 beta 2 w/ Podcasts app, folders, Bluetooth keyboard support & more hits Apple TV
- Opinion: Apple’s rumored 4-inch iPhone 5se may well be worth seriously considering
- Apple releases tvOS 9.1.1 software update with Podcasts app for the new Apple TV
- ‘iPhone 5se’ likely to have faster A9/M9 chips & always-on Siri, come in 16/64GB capacities
- iPhone 5se leak? 4-inch iPhone with rounded edges pictured next to iPhone 5
- Apple’s electric car effort hits a speed bump as project leader leaves the company
- Apple to update Apple Watch in mid-March with new bands, OS + full redesign in fall
- Apple readies ’iPhone 5se’, not ‘6c’, for March/April with curved edges & Live Photos
- Apple Watch Hermès collection now available online after initial limited retail availability