In this episode, Zac and Benjamin are discussing Error 53, some special updates to Apple TV, and some 4-inch iPhone theories. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to email@example.com (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple acknowledges that third-party home button repairs to iPhone 6 can brick the device
- Jeremy’s 5: Rethinking Apple TV, Touch ID failures, Kimoji, Badland 2 + Real Boxing 2
- Apple faces ‘Error 53’ class action lawsuit in U.S., may also be in breach of UK law
- Apple launching new broken iPhone upgrade, screen protector installation programs
- Apple begins rolling out screen protector installation program to Japan retail stores
- Apple screen protector installation program officially rolling out to US Apple Stores and beyond from today
- How-To: Migrate notes from Evernote to Apple Notes
- tvOS 9.2 beta 3 w/ Dictation in text fields, iCloud Photo Library & much more hits Apple TV
- Feature Request: Apple TV dictation in search fields for all apps
- Apple TV gains Siri + universal search for Fox Now, FXNow, and Nat Geo content
- Opinion: Why Apple’s releasing an iPhone 5se, not a 4-inch iPhone 7
- Rose Gold coming to iPhone 5se like iPhone 6s, not ‘bright pink’, plus next iPads & MacBooks