This week Zac and Benjamin discuss everything from the FBI to the iPhone SE, new details about Apple’s upcoming March event and even a new Pokémon app. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed. Big thanks to Harry’s and Casper for sponsoring this episode.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to email@example.com (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple’s top lawyer Bruce Sewell to testify before Congress over encryption next week
- Apple officially responds to court request to comply with FBI in San Bernardino iPhone case
- Watch live stream of Apple & FBI testify at Congressional hearing on encryption [Video]
- Within 1 hour of Malaysia Flight 370 going missing, Apple was working w/ officials to find it
- Tim Cook says it’ll be ‘Christmas Eve for a while’ when asked about Apple Car during shareholders meeting
- Pokémon Photo Booth for iPhone
- Review: Apple Watch as a watch, a gadget, and platform (Video)
- Apple likely to drop the ‘5’, call new 4-inch model the ‘iPhone SE’
- New 9.7-inch iPad Pro may best 12.9-inch model with 12MP camera, 4K video
- Apple to launch 9.7-inch iPad Pro, not Air 3; Smart Keyboard & Apple Pencil support likely
- Apple event pushed to week of March 21st, 4-inch iPhone SE, new iPad Pro and more on tap
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.