Continuing its Earth Day efforts, Apple today has shared a collection of new playlists on Apple Music that the company says provides the “perfect soundtrack for Earth day – and beyond.” The collection consists of five different playlists containing a wide array of artists.
Sylvania HomeKit Light Strip
Artists included in the various playlists are Coldplay, James Bay, Alex Ferreira, The Beatles, Adele, Bob Marley, and many more. The five playlists can be seen below:
- Celebrating Mother Earth: “From sun and sky to seas and trees, musicians pay tribute to the natural world in this set of uplifting tunes.”
- Power Off: “Laidback, moody, contemplative tunes for when it’s time to chill.”
- From the Roots: “Rustic. Earthy. Unplugged. Timeless. Revel in this mix of straight-up classics from rock’s most iconic artists and their acoustic guitars.”
- Recycle: Covers: Anything goes when these legendary tunes are given a brand new touch.
- Amor a La Naturaleza: What better way to pay homage to the natural world than with songs that celebrate the wonder all around us? In honor of Earth Day, these electrifying Latin alternative artists do just that.
These new Earth Day-focused Apple Music playlists come just a few days after Apple launched a new campaign in the App Store to raise funds for the World Wide Fund for Nature. Apple Stores around the world are also going green ahead of Earth Day.