This week Zac and Benjamin talk some Apple Watch fitness, the many upset AAPL investors, and an Apple Music revamp! The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Opinion: Window on Apple Watch has closed, wait for Apple Watch 2
- Designer Apple Watch bands by Coach reportedly coming soon for around $150 [Photos]
- More Coach designer Apple Watch band photos + details leak ahead of launch later this year
- Jony Ive opens Apple sponsored Met Gala event in NYC
- Jony Ive talks future of Apple Watch, design philosophy, and more in Met Gala interview
- CNBC interviews Benjamin Mayo about Apple’s earnings, future growth potential [Video]
- Billionaire AAPL investor Carl Icahn says he’s totally out of the stock
- Apple CEO Tim Cook to appear in interview on CNBC’s Mad Money tonight
- Tim Cook calls Wall Street response to Q2 earnings a ‘huge overreaction’ in CNBC interview
- Opinion: Two factors explain Tim Cook’s optimism versus Wall Street’s pessimism
- iPhone 7 ‘Pro’ schematics show up in Japanese mag w/ dual camera & Smart Connector, sans headphone jack
- Chinese report indicates iPhone 7 to have slightly larger battery than iPhone 6s
- Purported iPhone 7 component leak disagrees with previous rumors, suggests 3.5 mm headphone jack will stay
- Apple will unveil ‘more intuitive’ version of Apple Music at WWDC in June – Bloomberg
- Apple Music’s iOS 10 overhaul detailed: black & white UI, ‘huge artwork’, lyrics integration
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.