A day after the event, Apple today has uploaded its entire ‘See you on the 7th’ iPhone 7 event to YouTube. Yesterday, the company shared a handful of videos from the event on YouTube, as well as new videos focused on living a healthy lifestyle.
In the description for the video, Apple invites everyone to take a look at its latest announcements:
Apple Special Event. September 7, 2016. Take a look at our latest announcements. iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. Apple Watch Series 2. AirPods.
In the full keynote, which comes in at just under 2 hours in length, Apple made a variety of different announcements. The company officially unveiled the Apple Watch Series 2, as well as a new Series 1 model with an updated processor. New iWork features were also announced.
Oddly enough, the Carpool Karaoke intro Tim Cook recorded with James Corden is not included in the YouTube upload of the video, but an unofficial upload can be seen below.
The star of the show was, of course, the new iPhone 7. You can read our full coverage of everything the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus have to offer here. Check out all of our coverage of Apple’s ‘See you on the 7th’ event below:
- Apple unveils the new iPhone 7 & 7 Plus, preorder today, available 9/16
- Apple officially unveils ‘Apple Watch Series 2’
- Ceramic ‘Apple Watch Edition’ Series 2 starts at $1249, Apple Watch Nike+ $369-$399
- Apple announces iPhone 7 pricing & availability, pre-orders start Sept. 9, available Sept. 16
- iOS 10 will be released to the public on September 13 for iPhone and iPad
- macOS Sierra will be released on September 20 for free to Mac owners
- Apple announces new wireless Beats headphones: Solo3, Powerbeats3, BeatsX
- Apple announces truly wireless $159 AirPods for iPhone 7, automatically pair with Apple Watch and iPhone 7
- Apple announces new Apple Watch app for hikers, Viewranger
- Apple announces ‘Super Mario Run’ coming to iPhone App Store
- iWork apps get real-time collaboration, demo’d live in the keynote
- Apple expands iPhone Upgrade Program to UK and China, announces U.S. pricing
- iOS 10 GM seed is now available for developers, released publicly on September 13
- Apple seeds watchOS 3 GM for the Apple Watch to developers
- Apple seeds tvOS 10 GM for the Apple TV to developers
- macOS Sierra GM version is now available for Mac
- Apple warns new glossy Jet Black iPhone 7 finish will scratch easily, recommends using case
- Apple to sell replacement Lightning to 3.5mm headphone adapter for $9
- Apple updates iPad lineup with increased storage across the board, iPad Pro gets a price cut
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.