The new Touch Bar-equipped MacBook Pro models may be in short supply, but demand for Apple’s new entry-level model without Touch Bar seems slower. Amazon is already discounting the machine, a $100 discount to bring the price down to $1,399 (Reg. $1,499).
9to5Toys spotted the discount over the weekend, which is available for both Silver and Space Gray finishes. It’s of course for the base model, which has a 2GHz dual-core i5, Intel Iris 540 GPU, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD and two USB-C/Thunderbolt ports. If you want one of the build-to-order models, you can also save up to $200 on these at B&H.
- 2GHz/16GB/256GB – Silver : $1,599 (Reg. $1,699)
- 2GHz/8GB/512GB – Space Gray: $1,599 (Reg. $1,699)
- 2GHz/8GB/512GB – Silver: $1,599 (Reg. $1,699)
- 2GHz/16GB/256GB – Space Gray: $1,599 (Reg. $1,699)
- 2.4GHz/8GB/256GB – Space Gray: $1,699 (Reg. $1,799)
- 2GHz/16GB/512GB – Silver: $1,799 (Reg. $1,899)
- 2GHz/16GB/512GB – Space Gray: $1,799 (Reg. $1,899)
- 2.4GHz/16GB/256GB – Silver: $1,899 (Reg. $1,999)
- 2.4GHz/16GB/512GB – Space Gray: $1,999 (Reg. $2,199)
- 2.4GHz/16GB/512GB – Silver: $1,999 (Reg. $2,199)
- 2.4GHz/16GB/1TB – Space Gray: $2,399 (Reg. $2,599)
- 2.4GHz/16GB/1TB – Silver: $2,399 (Reg. $2,599)
You might not get the headline new feature, but you still get the same sleek form factor and improved display as the more expensive Touch Bar model.
It’s Black Friday week and 9to5Toys is working diligently around the clock to make sure you catch all of the best deals throughout the holiday shopping season. Be sure to follow on Twitter and like on Facebook for the latest up-to-date news and more!