The company has its new JAM Xterior Max bluetooth outdoor speaker (pictured above) to give away to 9to5Mac readers this week.
The JAM Xterior Max bluetooth speaker (Reg. $119) is built for outdoor use with a rugged rubberized exterior that makes it dust proof, waterproof, and drop proof (with an IP67 rating). It also includes an integrated screw mount for bikes and doubles as an external battery with a USB port for charging your other mobile devices
- Rubberized exterior for maximum protection anywhere the speaker goes
- Bluetooth connection easily connects to devices and features a 30 foot range
- Integrated screw mount for bikes to ride and listen to music
- USB port serves as a backup charger for other devices while the Aux-in capability offers maximum versatility for connecting devices
- Up to 12 hours of playback on a single charge
This week’s giveaway is open to readers in the U.S. and Canada.
How to enter?
Our 9to5Rewards program is officially out of beta! Get swag just for being part of our community. Learn more.
Check out this week’s other Rewards giveaways:
- 9to5Toys: Audioengine’s gorgeous B2 Bluetooth Speaker
- 9to5Google: Coming soon.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.