From Drone DJ:
Right before the start of the Holiday season, DJI introduces an Alpine White Limited Edition Mavic Pro Combo, exclusively available at Apple.com and Apple Stores in most countries or at the DJI store starting November 16th. The Mavic Pro Alpine White will be offered as a Holiday Combo which includes a remote controller, two extra Intelligent Flight Batteries, two additional pairs of propellers and an aircraft sleeve, at a US retail price of $1,049. This is $128 less than a regular Mavic Pro + additional batteries! The Mavic already was our favorite drone, but this deal may be too good to resist.
Alpine White Mavic Pro – Limited Edition
It seems that the Alpine White Mavic Pro – Limited Edition is an all-white version of the regular Mavic Pro and not the Mavic Pro Platinum as it shows the regular props and not the new propellers designed to reduce noise. The controller comes in Alpine White as well which is a nice feat. The other specs seem to be unchanged.
- Portable, powerful and easy-to-use Mavic Pro
- Remote controller and propellers in Alpine White
- Advanced stabilized camera system
- A 3-axis gimbal 4K camera
- An array of onboard intelligent features
- FlightAutonomy system for precise navigation and obstacle avoidance
- Intelligent flight controls such as ActiveTrack, TapFly, and Gesture Mode
- DJI’s OcuSync video transmission system allowing a range up to 4.3 miles (7 km)
- Compatible with the DJI Goggles
- Up to 27 minutes of flight time
- Top speeds of up to 40 mph (64.8 kph) in Sport Mode
Price and Availability
The Mavic Pro Alpine White Combo retails at US$1,049 and includes a remote controller, two extra Intelligent Flight Batteries, two additional pairs of propellers and an aircraft sleeve. The product is now available for purchase exclusively from Apple and DJI’s website. Starting November 16, 2017, it will also be available at select Apple Stores and DJI Flagship Stores.
The DJI Alpine White Mavic Pro Combo comes with 2 additional Intelligent Flight Batteries, making it $128 less expensive than if you were to buy a regular Mavic Pro with two extra batteries.