Black Friday is upon us, and despite the name, we’re expecting the deals to starting flying tonight at 12:01am. The team at 9to5Toys have been working around the clock compiling and sorting through all of this week’s best price drops.
For Black Friday 2017, this hub will serve as our main landing page for all of the hottest Apple deals. We’ve put together a list of what we know is coming down the line over the next 72 hours, and we’ll be updating it regularly in the meantime.
Before we jump to the deals, be sure to follow 9to5Toys on Twitter, RSS and Facebook now so as deals pop up you’ll be sure to see them. Sometimes offers only last a few minutes, so having our social feeds on-hand will ensure you’re prepared. We’ve rounded up all of the best Black Friday 2017 deals just below.
Like years before, most of the best Apple deals will be coming through third-party retailers. Amazon, Best Buy, B&H, eBay, Walmart, and Target will all be offering notable discounts.
We’ve divided up each of Apple’s product categories below so you can dive right into the deals. Each link currently goes to the product directly where the prices will eventually be shown when the deals are live.
This post will be updated throughout the next few days so be sure to check back regularly for the latest price drops.
We know that there will be multiple iPad discounts this Black Friday. The full-size 9.7-inch model will be marked down to $249, while iPad mini 4 will also get a price drop. If you’re after any of Apple’s tablets, you shouldn’t have any trouble.
- 9.7-inch iPad 32GB: $249 (Reg. $329) | Best Buy
- iPad mini 4 128GB: $275 (Reg. $399) | Best Buy
- Apple 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi 32GB: $425 (Reg. $599) | eBay
- iPad Pro (both models): $150 off | Best Buy
- Apple 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + 4G 128GB: $650 (Reg. $879) | eBay
- Up to $150 off iPad Pro Wi-Fi + LTE models | B&H
Like previous years, Best Buy is going to be your destination for the best Mac deals this Black Friday. You can see upwards of $250 off the regular price. We’re also expecting eBay and B&H to roll out discounts as the week goes on, as well.
- 13-inch MacBook Air 128GB: $800 (Reg. $999) | Best Buy
- 256GB: $1,000 (Reg. $1,199) | Best Buy
- 21-inch iMac 2.3GHz/8GB/1TB: $900 (Reg. $1,099) | Best Buy
- 27-inch 5K iMac 3.4GHz/8GB/1TB: $1,600 (Reg. $1,799) | Best Buy
- 2016 15-inch MacBook Pro: $1,599 (Orig. $2,399) | B&H
Apple Watch |
One of the hottest Apple Watch discounts is already available. Series 1 is marked down to $179 at Macy’s, which is one of the best prices that we’ve ever seen. Unfortunately this time around, it will be difficult to find many deals on the latest models. Earlier this week we saw a hefty Kohl’s Cash offer on Series 3, but that deal sold out quickly. Look for it to come back in-stock on Friday.
- Apple Watch Series 1: $179 (Reg. $249) | Macy’s
Given that Apple gave its iPhone lineup a hearty refresh in the fall, we were hopeful that the discounts would roll in this year. Thankfully, that’s the case. Walmart, Target, and Best Buy will all be offering gift cards with purchase which is going to be the strongest offer of the year.
- iPhone X/8/Plus: $300 gift card w/ qualified activation | Walmart
- iPhone 8/Plus: $250 gift card w/ qualified activation | Target
- iPhone 8/Plus: up to $200 off w/ qualified activation | Best Buy
- iPhone 6 32GB no-contract: $129 (Reg. $199) | Walmart
- iPhone 6s: from $10/mo. | Best Buy
- iPhone SE 32GB no-contract: $100 (Reg. $160) | Target
- Also at Walmart
Apple TV, Beats, iTunes, Accessories, more |
Unfortunately, we’re not expecting many Apple TV deals this year. We know that Meijer will offer a $50 shopping coupon with Apple TV 4K purchases, but otherwise there isn’t much to offer here. Hopefully someone will surprise with an offer as the week goes on.
Black Friday is the time of year for Apple accessory deals. Like years past, this trend will continue in 2017. You can expect hefty discounts on headphones, iTunes gift cards and more throughout the week.
- iTunes Gift Cards:
- Beats Solo3: $200 (Reg. $250) | Amazon
- Powerbeats3 Wireless Headphones: $125 (Reg. $200) | Amazon
- Powerbeats3 Wireless Headphones: $160 (Reg. $200) | Target
- w/ $20 gift card
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones: $160 (Orig. $380) | Target
- urBeats in-ear Headphones: $50 (Reg. $100) | Target
- Beats Headphones and Speakers from $100 | Best Buy
- Save up to $30 on Apple Watch Bands | Best Buy
- Save 15% off Apple iPhone Cases | Best Buy
- Apple Pencil: $90 (Reg. $100) | Best Buy
As always, you’ll find the rest of this year’s best deals on 9to5Toys. Be sure to follow along throughout the week on Twitter and Facebook. It’s also a good idea to bookmark our Black Friday 2017 guide for all of the latest news and deals.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.