LinkedIn is bringing a slew of updates to is messaging service to improve both professional and personal conversations.
Announced in a blog post, the company shared six ways LinkedIn Messaging will be seeing improvements.
To help make it easier for you to communicate the way you want, when you want, we’ve made some updates to messaging to make your exchanges more useful and enjoyable:
- Stretch your compose box to write longer messages
- Share attachments on-the-go
- Send emojis from desktop with new emoji picker
- Easily start and manage group messages
- Mention people in your messages
- Quickly copy + paste images on web
Check out all the details on the new update right here. An update for the iOS app released yesterday also brought translations to posts in the newsfeed.
LinkedIn is a free download from the App Store.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.