This week Benjamin and Zac discuss 9to5Mac’s exclusive Apple Watch Series 4 and iPhone Xs leaks, iPad Pro redesign rumors, event predictions, and more.
- Exclusive: Apple Watch Series 4 revealed — massive display, dense watch face, more
- Apple Watch Series 4 resolution likely 384×480, apps capable of showing much more content
- Exclusive: This is ‘iPhone XS’ — design, larger version, and gold colors confirmed
- ‘iPhone Xs Max’ likely name for 6.5-inch OLED flagship, sources say
- Renders show new thin-bezel iPad Pro based on purported design: flat sides, iPhone-style antenna lines
- ‘Creative Selection’ book available now: the creation of the iPhone keyboard, Apple’s design process, and demoing to Steve Jobs
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel