The iPhone XR goes up for pre-order tonight, with the first orders arriving to customers next week on October 26th. Much like the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, careers and Apple are relying heavily on monthly financing to ease the burden of buying a new smartphone.
Read on as we roundup how much the iPhone XR will cost with carrier and Apple financing options.
Sylvania HomeKit Light Strip
Verizon iPhone XR Pricing
Verizon today officially confirmed its iPhone XR pricing plans, just in time for pre-orders. In conjunction with the new hardware, the carrier is also offering a handful of promos with select purchases. Here are all the details:
iPhone XR financing:
- 64GB – $31.24 per month for 24 months
- 128GB – $33.33 per month for 24 months
- 256GB – $37.49 per month for 24 months
- Buy any iPhone XR XS, or XS Max, X on the Verizon device payment plan and get up to $750 off a second Phone XR or X
- At least one new line of service must be activated and the phone must be lesser or equal value
- Discount is applied via monthly bill credits over 24 months
- No trade-in required
- Get 25% off all iPhone XR cases during pre-order
- Cases must be purchased between 10/19-10/25
- No smartphone purchase required
- Purchase any iPhone with a Verizon device payment plan and get:
- $100 off device payment on any iPad
- $50 off device payment on Apple Watch
- Max one tablet and one smartwatch per qualifying smartphone purchase
Sprint iPhone XR Pricing:
Sprint has also revealed its iPhone XR pricing. As usual, the carrier outlines two different options depending on whether you have “good credit” of if you are “building credit.” The former option boils down to monthly payments, while the latter requires a downpayment.
Sprint further complicates things by requiring a downpayment with all purchases of the 128GB and 256GB models.
These prices are for the “Sprint Flex 18-mo lease” program, which at month 18, requires you to return the device and upgrade, or buy it with one lump payment or 6 monthly payments.
iPhone XR financing with “good credit”:
- 64GB – $31.25 per month
- 128GB – $31.25 per month with $50 downpayment
- 256GB – $31.25 per month with $150 downpayment
iPhone XR financing with “building credit”:
- 64GB – $21.53 per month with $175 downpayment
- 128GB – $22.92 per month with $200 downpayment
- 256GB – $27.09 per month with $225 downpayment
AT&T iPhone XR Pricing
AT&T has not offered its full iPhone XR pricing details, but its website offers some hints. According to the AT&T site, the 64GB iPhone XR will start at $25 per month, and based on that we can infer pricing of the other models:
iPhone XR financing:
- 64GB – $25 per month for 30 months
- 128GB – $26.63 per month for 30 months
- 256GB – $29.97 per month for 30 months
Apple’s website also offers additional details on AT&T Next pricing:
- 64GB – From $31.21 per month for 24 months
- 128GB – From $33.30 per month for 24 months
- 256GB – From $37.46 per month for 24 months
T-Mobile iPhone XR Pricing
Update: T-Mobile has shared full iPhone XR pricing details with 9to5Mac: T-Mobile has yet to share its detailed iPhone XR pricing, but it has offered information on a pair of promotions:
T-Mobile Essentials iPhone XR:
T-Mobile Essentialsis perfect for those who just want the basics: unlimited talk, text and smartphone data in the U.S. for only $30 per line for a family of four with autopay. Starting Friday, well-qualified customers with trade-in and T-Mobile’s new 36-month Equipment Installment Plan (EIP) can get 4 lines of unlimited T-Mobile Essentials and four iPhone XR for just $40 a month per line with autopay.
T-Mobile ONE iPhone XR:
For those who want more, T-Mobile ONE is the Un-carrier’s most popular option and just $10 more per line, taxes and fees included, for a family of four with autopay. T-Mobile ONE includes all the extras – the industry’s best travel benefits, a personal Team of Experts for all your customer care needs, Netflix included for families, unlimited mobile hotspot and so much more. Starting Friday, well-qualified customers with trade-in and T-Mobile’s new 36-month Equipment Installment Plan (EIP) can get 4 lines of T-Mobile ONE and four iPhone XR for just $50 a month per line with autopay.
iPhone Upgrade Program iPhone XR Pricing:
Apple offers the iPhone XR through its iPhone Upgrade Program, which includes AppleCare+ through the monthly payments, as well as the ability to update every year with a trade-in.
Here’s pricing for the iPhone XR through the iPhone Upgrade Program:
iPhone XR financing:
- 64GB – $37.41 per month for 24 months
- 128GB – $39.50 per month for 24 months
- 256GB – $43.66 per month for 24 months
Are you planning to pre-order the iPhone XR tonight? Let us know down in the comments!