Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Skillshare: With thousands of online classes, Skillshare can help you improve your professional skill set, start that side hustle, pursue a passion project, and much more. Get two free months of unlimited classes here.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Kuo: Apple to release iPhone with both Face ID and under-screen Touch ID in 2021
- Apple Amazon deal may be illegal, FTC reportedly investigating
- Facebook to make ownership of Instagram and WhatsApp clear
- Apple R&D spending continues to increase
- Logic Pros: How to use DeEsser 2 and its impressive new tech
- Apple @ Work: Remote app installations for K-12 and enterprise users is a solved problem
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.