Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by WaterMinder and Calory: WaterMinder is the ultimate water tracking tool that will help you stay hydrated during the day. Calory is the quickest way to count calories, track macros, water, and all of your food intake.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple surveys iPhone users on USB charger included in the box ahead of iPhone 12
- iOS 14 exposes LinkedIn app reading users’ clipboards in background, company says it’s a bug
- iOS 14: iCloud Keychain now alerts users about leaked passwords, more
- COVID-19: How to have a safe and successful Apple Store visit
- Hands-on: 85+ macOS Big Sur changes and features [Video]
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.