Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Kuo: 2022 Apple headset will track eye movement, blinking, and possibly authenticate users with iris recognition
- ‘I’m a Mac’ star Justin Long pivots to Intel in new ads mocking M1 Macs
- Intel claims M1 Macs ‘just don’t stack up’ against PCs on new comparison website
- iPhone 11 Pro goes FREE at Verizon with bundled $250 credit
- Apple Watch Series 5 now up to $300 off with deals on Nike+, Cellular models, more
- 9to5Toys on Twitter
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.