Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple Fitness+ announces new Time to Walk workout series starting June 28
- Apple continues crackdown on leaks, sends warning letters to prominent sources
- Latest M1 MacBook Air beats Prime Day mention with a return to the all-time low at $100 off
- Apple’s latest 24-inch M1 iMac drops to new Amazon all-time lows
- Anker’s latest sale ends the week with new lows on webcams, solar power banks, more from $11
- 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) / Twitter
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.