All aboard the beta train. Apple is now rolling out iOS 15.2 beta 3 to registered developers, bringing new features and continued refinements. Today’s update to beta 3 comes just one week after the release of beta 2 to developers and public beta users. Head below for the details.
Today’s new release of iOS 15.2 beta 3 is available to developers via an over-the-air update in the Settings app. As usual, if the update does not immediately appear for download, keep checking, as it sometimes takes a few minutes to roll out to all registered developers. The build number of iOS 15.2 beta 3 is 19C5044b.
Apple is also releasing iPadOS 15.2 beta 3 to developers, as well new betas of watchOS 8.3 and tvOS 15.2. Here are the full details on today’s releases:
- watchOS 8.3 beta 3 (build: 19S5044c)
- iPadOS 15.2 beta 3 (build: 19C5044b)
- tvOS 15.2 beta 3 (build: 19K5043b)
- HomePod 15.2 beta 3 (build: 19K5043b)
As a refresher, iOS 15.2 brings a few notable changes for iPhone and iPad users. Most notably, it adds the full “App Privacy Report” feature to the Settings application. With this, users can now see the data accessed by applications, including third-party apps and Apple apps.
Here’s our full coverage of everything new in iOS 15.2 so far:
- Here’s what’s new in iOS 15.2 beta 1
- iOS 15.2 beta features redesigned Notification Summary
- iOS 15.2 beta adds App Privacy Report to show what data is collected by apps
- What’s new in iOS 15.2 beta 2: Legacy Contacts, Find My updates, more
If you spot any changes in the iOS 15.2 beta or other new releases from Apple today, let us know in the comments below or on Twitter @9to5Mac. Stay tuned for our full hands-on coverage with the new releases right here at 9to5Mac today.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.