Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Enjoy the podcast?: Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple reports record Q1 2022 holiday earnings: $123.95 billion revenue
- Here’s what’s new in iOS 15.4 and iPadOS 15.4
- Apple forecasts record Q2 2022 despite continued supply constraints and COVID-19 uncertainty
- You can finally try Universal Control between Macs and iPads with macOS 12.3 and iPadOS 15.4 betas
- 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) / Twitter
- All-new Beats Fit Pro earbuds with Apple’s H1 chip include a $20 Amazon gift card at $200
- Anker’s new Nano Pro USB-C chargers in all colors on sale for the first time from $17
- Score a spare official Apple Watch charger at just $23.50 (Reg. $29)
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.