Target offering $25 gift card with new iPads, $20 on iPhones. Best Buy has everything Apple on sale.
We have seen a lot of third-gen iPad deals recently in 9to5Toys offering the entry-level 16GB model, for instance, in the neighborhood of $460 to $470, approximately $30 to $40 off the normal retail price. Those deals usually go quick, but one big retailer plans to offer a similar deal this coming week. Starting July 15, Target will offer a free $25 gift card with the purchase of any iPad 2 or new iPad. The deal will last all week until July 21, and, as always, Target REDCard users can get an additional 5 percent knocked off their purchase, giving the iPad 2 an effective price of $355. New iPads will start at $450 with the discounts. Find a location with stock here.
Target will advertise the deal in its flyer this weekend, we are told, which features a number of Apple products on its cover (pictured above). Other deals include the 16GB iPhone 4S discounted slightly to $179, a free $20 gift card for the 8GB iPod touch priced at $195, and a free $10 gift card for the 8GB iPod nano at $129.
Additionally, this week Best Buy knocks a few bucks off of just about every Apple product in its catalog.
- Etch-A-Sketch Protective Case for iPad 2 / New iPad for $23 + $6 s&h (9to5toys.com)
- HHI Re-Elegant Stand Case for New iPad for $10 + $3 s&h (9to5toys.com)
- Convertible Flip Case For Apple iPad 2 / New iPad w/ $2 credit for $14 + $3 s&h (9to5toys.com)
- Chicken or the Egg? ‘iPad Mini’ schematics conveniently appear on web after purported molds leak (9to5mac.com)
- Refurbished Acoustic Research Dock for iPad or iPhone for $40 + $6 s&h (9to5toys.com)
- BenchPrep coupon: 85% off prep courses for iPhone, iPad, Android, more (9to5toys.com)
- Refurb AT&T Zero Travel Charger for iPhone, iPad, iPod for $1 + $2 s&h (9to5toys.com)
- Purported ‘iPad mini’ case mold surfaces, apparently thinner than current iPad (9to5mac.com)