Everyone’s favorite iPad insurance provider Square Trade decided to waste a few perfectly good tablets (well one is) to drive home the message: Dropping glass screens on cement will break them.
Conveniently, Square Trade just happens to be in the business of insuring iPads and other tablets (Shocking, we know).
- rooCase Leather Couture Folio for iPad, more for $26 + free shipping (9to5toys.com)
- Digitimes: iPhone 5 to employ curved glass? (9to5mac.com)
- For $250, Crux wants to turn your iPad itno a badass little 360 degree laptop (9to5mac.com)
- For iPad, half a billion units five years from now (9to5mac.com)
- Logitech announces new iPad products (Bluetooth Keyboard/cases and speakers) (9to5mac.com)
- Samsung: Apple lawsuit “not legally problematic” as we “continue to work with Android on future tablets” (9to5google.com)
- SquareTrade iPad 2 2-Year Warranty for $70, more (9to5toys.com)
- iPad-loving corporate America clueless about tablets (9to5mac.com)
- SquareTrade 2-Year iPad 2 Warranty for $70, more (9to5toys.com)