Google Plus just showed up in the App Store. It is a free app and will allow iOS users (not iPad universal yet) to connect with their Google Plus ‘Circles’. Bonus: Google+ iphone app doesn’t work with iOS beta 3.
Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. Huddle lets you send super-fast messages to the people you care about most. And no matter where you are, the stream lets you stay in the loop about what your friends are sharing and where they’re checking in.
* Circles let you share the right things with just the right people.
* Stream is where you can get updates from your circles or see what people are saying about things nearby.
* Huddle is super-fast group messaging for everyone in your circles.
Google+ is only available for users 13 and older.
Just yesterday, we were wondering what the holdup was. Now where’s our Skype for iPad!?
Update: MacStories does an initial walkthrough.
Update 2: It already has an update:
What’s New in Version 188.8.131.529
– Better support for blocking unwanted messages in Huddle
– Better support for attaching photos to a post
– Various bug fixes and performance improvements
More screenies below, cross-posted from 9to5google.com