Apple has just begun seeding OS X Lion 10.7.3 (11D16) to developers this afternoon. The set focus areas for this release are iCloud document storage, Address Book, iCal, and Mail. 10.7.3 weighs in at 633MB, and has no known issues right now. OS X Server 10.7.3 is also accompanying today’s update, with the same focus areas and build number.
Release notes after the break:
OS X Lion 10.7.3 build 11D16 Seed Note
OS X Lion Update 10.7.3 is an update to OS X Lion 10.7.
The OS X Lion 10.7.3 Update (Combo) updates
- OS X Lion 10.7, 10.7.1 or 10.7.2 GM builds.
The OS X Lion 10.7.3 Update (Delta) updates
- OS X Lion 10.7.2 GM builds.
Please be aware that you will not be able to revert back to your previous system after updating. Please install this update on a system you are prepared to erase if necessary.
- iCloud document storage
This build is being provided to you for testing and development purposes. Should you encounter any problems, please submit a bug report using the online Bug Reporter at <http://bugreporter.apple.com/>. Please make sure to include “10.7.3 (11D16)” in the bug title and description. This information will ensure that your bug is processed quickly.
When submitting a bug report, please make sure to include a Summary, Steps to Reproduce, Actual Results, Expected Results, the System Profile Report, and any other relevant information that is necessary to process the report.
IMPORTANT: Engineering requires additional information for crashing bugs, kernel panics, and hanging issues.
Crashing Bugs: Crash logs are required for crashing bugs. Crash logs can be located in ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports
Kernel Panics: Backtraces, which contain vital information for investigating kernel panics, are required for kernel panic issues. Backtraces can be saved to nvram on restart shutdown, then copied to the panic.log file on restart. The panic.log file can be found in /Library/Logs/PanicReporter.
Hanging Issues: When an application is hung, a Sample should be provided. This can be done using the Activity Monitor (/Applications/Utilities/). To generate a Sample using this utility, click on the hung application name, then from the View Menu select “Sample Process”.
- Apple seeds OS X Lion 10.7.2 beta build 11C55 with iCloud to developers (9to5mac.com)
- Apple seeds new build of OS X Lion 10.7.2 and iCloud for Mac to developers (9to5mac.com)
- Apple releases new Mac OS 10.7.2 seed and iCloud for Mac beta 6, required for migration (9to5mac.com)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion GM Torrent hits Pirate Bay (9to5mac.com)
- Apple seeds OS X Lion 10.7.2 Beta 3 (11C43), iCloud beta 9 and iPhoto beta 3 to developers (9to5mac.com)
- Apple releases Xcode 4.2 with iOS 5 and Lion SDKs (9to5mac.com)
- Apple seeds OS X 10.6.8 build 10K540 with no known issues to developers (9to5mac.com)