Tekserve, our favorite third-party Apple retailer in New York City, updated its Macs across the board to Mountain Lion and tallied the times it took across the line. The results, above, may help you when budgeting an upgrade time for Mountain Lion (or when deciding to get an SSD).
If you have an SSD, you might have just enough time to grab a coffee.
@9to5mac I don't see Mac minis on the list. They've been averaging 40-55 minutes here. Take a lot of patience and trust with a remote Mac.—
Macminicolo (@macminicolo) July 25, 2012
- Want to make a Mountain Lion USB stick or SD Card Installer? Here’s how (9to5mac.com)
- Mountain Lion is live at the Mac App Store for $19.99 (9to5mac.com)
- Mountain Lion installed on a MacPro1,1, here’s how to do it (9to5mac.com)
- Reminder: Mountain Lion will be free for 30 days for new Mac owners (9to5mac.com)
- OS X Mountain Lion up-to-date program officially goes live (9to5mac.com)