The iPad mini has only officially been on sale since 8 a.m. this morning, but one 9to5 reader was already able install the device in the dashboard of a car. Soundwaves of Tampa custom-built a dash in a 2012 Toyota Corolla, allowing folks to easily slide the iPad mini in and out. Soundwaves has more images of the build on its Facebook page.
- Spoof ‘banned’ iPad mini promo [Video] (9to5mac.com)
- Phil Schiller clarifies iPad mini has stereo speakers following Amazon’s Kindle comparison (9to5mac.com)
- Shorter than usual lines at iPad mini Wifi launches around the globe [Gallery] (9to5mac.com)
- iPad mini delivered to customer ahead of Nov. 2 launch, unboxed (9to5mac.com)
- iFixit tears down the iPad mini (in progress) (9to5mac.com)