Twitter has updated its iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch application with a redesigned timeline and conversation view. The new conversation view inputs a blue line to indicate a conversation between people on Twitter that you follow.
Conversations have a new look! They’re easier to find and fun to join.
• A blue line indicates a conversation between people you follow
• The first Tweet in the conversation now appears above the most recent reply
• Tap to see all of the replies
This release also includes various other improvements:
• New notification settings
• Bug fixes for direct messages, login verification and mor
User can also now more easily tap to see replies to a tweet and instantly Reply, Retweet, or Favorite a Tweet. The Twitter website and Android apps are seeing a complementing update:
Twitter also says that improved notifications and bug fixes are included in the update. The update is version 5.10 and it is available for free on the App Store.