CNN has a handy little chart on iPad data plans on AT&T vs. Verizon. Also, it is helpful to remember that AT&T is usually a little faster and can roam in more countries while Verizon’s service is typically more reliable.
- Apple poised to sell 600,000 iPad 2s during launch weekend (9to5mac.com)
- iPad 2 will be at Sam’s Club tomorrow at 5 PM… at 10 locations (9to5mac.com)
- iPad (surprise!) also will gain Verizon capabilities (9to5mac.com)
- AT&T CEO all of a sudden doesn’t dig Apple’s App Store (9to5mac.com)
- ChangeWave: Tablets eating Kindle’s and netbook’s lunch, iPad leads the charge (9to5mac.com)
- iPad 3G now available at AT&T’s online store (9to5mac.com)