A few 9to5mac readers have written in to let us know that their iPad 2 orders have already shipped with delivery date for next week. Others have let us know that their iPad 2s are prepared for shipment with a March 18th delivery date.
These particular orders were processed prior to Apple delaying shipments for 2-3 weeks from the 3-5 business days starting point. Apple’s online store is not the only store seeing shortages with Apple retail stores quickly selling out of many of the 18 models. Share your iPad 2s fate, in the comments.
- Shipping delays suggest high demand, but will iPad 2 sell out faster than the original? (9to5mac.com)
- iPad 2 now available for order in the U.S. (9to5mac.com)
- More iPad 2 lines nationwide (9to5mac.com)
- iPad 2 shipping times extend to over a week (9to5mac.com)
- Best Buy handing out iPad 2 purchase tickets tomorrow at 4:30, reservations for future pickup available (9to5mac.com)
- iPad 2 will be at Sam’s Club tomorrow at 5 PM… at 10 locations (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.