One of Lion’s most noticeable features is the reversal of how scrolling works – now it’s meant to be more like iOS. While many Lion reviewers have said that it takes just a few minutes to get used to, now you have the opportunity to get your brain tweaked ahead of Lion’s summer release. Developed by Nick Moore at Pilotmoon Software, the simple application “Scroll Reverser” for Mac OS X Leopard can be downloaded here.
- 10.7 Lion drops support for PowerPC applications (9to5mac.com)
- Find my Mac coming in 10.7 Lion? (9to5mac.com)
- Mac OS X Lion GM seed nearing release? (9to5mac.com)
- Front Row is missing from 10.7 Lion (9to5mac.com)
- OS X 10.7 Lion’s Recovery Partition changes the way the OS repairs itself (9to5mac.com)
- Siri search intelligence allegedly “a big part of iOS 5″ (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.