Phew, that was fast. Just hours after releasing iOS 4.3.2, enthusiasts have successfully jailbroke the firmware update for iPhone 4, iPad and third- and fourth-generation iPod touch. RedmondPie has a handy guide up. You need to know that this is a tethered solution, meaning you’ll have to tether your device to a computer each time you reboot. You will need custom PwnageTool bundles for iPhone 4, PwnageTool version 4.3 and tetheredboot utility. A Mac OS X machine and iTunes 10.2.1 are also necessary. Do not jailbreak if you’re device is unlocked because there is no unlock for the new baseband on iOS 4.3.2 yet.
- Tethered iOS 4.3.1 jailbreak via PwnageTool now available (9to5mac.com)
- Untethered iOS 4.3.1 jailbreak is out, supports all devices except iPad 2 and Verizon iPhone (9to5mac.com)
- iOS 4.3 jailbreak: Apple TV version released, iOS device version in alpha (video) (9to5mac.com)
- iOS 4.3.2 to fix Verizon iPad, Facetime issues (9to5mac.com)
- Apple releases iOS 4.3.2 8H8 (4.2.7 for VZ iPhone) (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.