That precious white iPhone 4 which was just a pipedream? As of today, that’s over. If a small Belgian retailer called Van Roey is to be believed, first batch of the mythical device could be shipping to retailers in Europe as we speak. This particular retailer snapped up the above image as a photographic evidence of them having received and stocking the sought-after unit. They are apparently selling both the 16GB and 32GB white iPhone 4 model via their web store and shipping them within the Benelux region.
Anyone from Belgium who can confirm this finding? Meet us in comments.
More pictures below:
- White iPhone 4 lands at Best Buy on April 27th (9to5mac.com)
- Prototype white iPhone 4 shows up on eBay (9to5mac.com)
- White iPhone 4 shows up in the UK with new proximity sensor (9to5mac.com)
- Exclusive: White iPhone 4 shows up in Verizon’s inventory (9to5mac.com)
- Apple field testing iPhone 4 for T-Mobile USA (9to5mac.com)
- White iPhone 4 available April 20th? (9to5mac.com)
- Next iPhone with larger screen revealed? (9to5mac.com)
- Changewave: Verizon iPhone 4 owners slightly more satisfied due to fewer dropped calls (9to5mac.com)
- White iPhone 4 available Wednesday, April 27th? (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.