Patently Apple today details a patent in which Apple details some nuances of their current iPod Nano. Current, except for a few features like a camera and some screensavers. We’ve seen plently of additional evidence of iPad nanos with cameras, but as we know it doesn’t go official until Apple says so, likely in September.
The patent also details screensavers for Apple’s touch screen nano as well as additional sensors which hopefully will be able to communicate with the mothership (iOS device).
Head over to Patently Apple for the rest.
- Apple patents iWeb for iPad (9to5mac.com)
- Next iPod nano to add camera, retain current form factor? (9to5mac.com)
- DigiTimes: Labor and materials shortage could affect iPad, iPhone shipments in Q2 (9to5mac.com)
- New Nano with camera makes another appearance (9to5mac.com)
- Patent reveals remarkable Spaces-like application switcher for iPad (9to5mac.com)
- Apple imagines blow-away bezel with illuminated touch controls for iOS gadgets (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.