Apple dropped prices on current MacBook Air refurbs last night so that the base model now starts at just $829. That’s $30 lower than yesterday and could mean Apple’s clearing some inventory out for a refresh, perhaps as soon as WWDC. Or, perhaps not.
- Rumor: Apple has an A5-powered MacBook Air with Thunderbolt I/O in its labs? (9to5mac.com)
- Dell is building own 15-inch Air, so why won’t Apple? (9to5mac.com)
- OWC has a 480GB solid state drive for your MacBook Air (9to5mac.com)
- Supplemental 13″ MacBook Air Update solves iTunes freezes (9to5mac.com)
- Apple notebooks sweep Consumer Reports charts (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.