By completing the game in 30 seconds win coupons for free food in the nearest McDonald’s restaurant.
What is especially interesting about this technology is that you don’t actually have to download an app, which normally causes quite a big barrier to entry. Instead the phone picks up your location and you can join the game via a website address.
- Apple’s first Russian store to open near Kremlin by late 2011? (9to5mac.com)
- 100 Atari games go live on App Store for $15 (9to5mac.com)
- Barron’s names Steve Jobs the world’s best CEO (9to5mac.com)
- ECS jumps on the phone-docking bandwagon with the Trinity accessory (9to5google.com)
- iPhone gets its first browser-based app store (for unsanctioned apps) (9to5mac.com)
- Analyst: “iPhone 5″ will have the 4 Gs, just not the LTEs (9to5mac.com)
- ECS “tablet” houses your iPhone, “runs” its iOS (9to5mac.com)