9to5mac partner Dealnews today publishes price trends research showing that the best time to buy a Mac might not be at launch. Tax issues aside, even waiting a few days for Amazon and other outlets to carry new Macs can save a hundred bucks or more.
We’ll of course have any announcements, should they happen tomorrow and links to products as soon as they become available.
As always, keep an eye on 9to5toys.com for up to the minute deals on Apple products and accessories.
- Best Buy has huge Mac sale, not just clearing for iMac refresh (9to5mac.com)
- Apple schedules iTunes maintenance ahead of Lion launch (9to5mac.com)
- iPad 2, white iPhone 4 launching in Japan tomorrow? (9to5mac.com)
- MacBook backordered at Best Buy with new shipments expected between July 15 – 27 (9to5mac.com)
- Best Buy runs low on Mac minis and Airport Extremes ahead of possible refreshes (9to5mac.com)
- All new Mac Pros and upgraded Mac minis with Sandy Bridge and Thunderbolt in early August? (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.