[vodpod id=Video.15812105&w=650&h=420&fv=videoGUID%3D%7B645A7F70-4DE7-48FF-8058-03B54A358C3C%7D%26amp%3Bplayerid%3D2001%26amp%3BplyMediaEnabled%3D1%26amp%3BconfigURL%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fm.wsj.net%2Fvideo-players%2F%26amp%3BautoStart%3Dfalse] As a Grand Central commuter, Late night talk show host Jimmy Fallon articulates my feelings on two great things coming together.
But here’s an awesome bonus that offsets the added foot-traffic that stands between me and my train: Free speedy Wifi which stretches throughout the main concourse. It is fast and it goes way beyond the store (even in some trains!). I wonder what was required by its contract with the MTA and which is Apple just being cool.
- Apple’s massive Grand Central retail store draws big crowds ahead of 10am grand opening (9to5mac.com)
- Apple’s Grand Central Terminal Apple Store will open at 7 AM Monday-Friday to accommodate commuters (9to5mac.com)
- Grand Central Apple Store officially open for business (Michael J. Fox is there!) (9to5mac.com)
- MTA says “bring it on” to state investigation over Apple Grand Central lease (9to5mac.com)
- Apple announces Friday grand opening for Grand Central store as interior shots hit the web (9to5mac.com)