image via M.I.C. Gadget
Sina Tech reports that CDMA iPhone 4S’s are being snapped up by its 130 million mobile subscribers today after the No. 2 player in the world’s largest mobile market recieved 200,000 pre-orders (and counting) starting last week.
We previously noted that the iPhone 4S on China Telecom would be available in every configuration: 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB. The phone will start at “free” with a contract. China Telecom received its license to sell the iPhone in January. China Telecom officially announced it would begin selling the iPhone 4S last month.
- China Telecom’s 130M subscribers will get access to CDMA iPhone 4S on March 9th (9to5mac.com)
- China Telecom says it will sell the iPhone 4S in a month (9to5mac.com)
- Huge lines form at Apple Stores in China for iPhone 4S launch (9to5mac.com)
- China Telecom launch imminent as iPhone gets crucial CDMA-2000 network access license? (9to5mac.com)
- iPhone gets necessary approval from China Radio Management agency for use on China Telecom (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.