Best Buy this week began offering the 8GB iPhone 4 for $49.99 on the usual two-year contract through Sprint, Verizon, or AT&T— just like Target, many regional carriers, and other retailers following the trend. That is $50 off Apple and many other retailers’ $99 price tag. Unlike some of the other offers, it does not appear to be an in-store only deal, because free shipping is included. The offer is listed as valid between “5/11/12-6/30/12” and is available through BestBuy’s website now. However, some models are currently listed as “not available for shipping.”
As noted by a reader in Phoenix, AZ, at least some Sam’s Club locations appear to be offering the Verizon iPhone for $48.
The best 4K & 5K displays for Mac
- Target discounting iPhone 4S to $149, iPhone 4 to $49 – in store only (9to5mac.com)
- Bluegrass Cellular & Golden State Cellular launching iPhone 4S for $149, iPhone 4 for $49 starting May 18 (9to5mac.com)
- Apple Store Genius Bars now facing more iPhone 4 replacement constraints, told to swap for 4S (9to5mac.com)
- PowerPatch Battery Case for iPhone 4 / 4S for $51 + $5 s&h (9to5toys.com)
- TRTL BOT Stand Case for iPhone 4 / 4S for $15 + $8 s&h (9to5toys.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.