Apple executives just finished unveiling the new iPad mini at the company’s special event at California Theatre. As we previously told you, pricing for the device starts at $329 (16GB), $429 (32GB), and $529 (64GB). For the same storage capacity options as the Wi-Fi only model, there will also be Wi-Fi + LTE models available for $459, $559, and $659. Pre-orders start Oct. 26, and the Wi-Fi-only model will ship Nov. 2, with the LTE models shipping two weeks later.
The following countries will have access to the device when it ships Nov. 2 (as well as the new fourth-generation iPad):
The best 4K & 5K displays for Mac
- Apple October 23rd event: What we know, expect and some new tidbits
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display specs revealed: 2.5-2.9GHz, 8GB of RAM, 128-512GB storage
- Apple to also stream iPad mini event from website
- Apple live streaming today’s iPad mini event on the Apple TV
- Apple Store goes down ahead of today’s event